Looking for a natural way to heal your ulcers? Try Athimaduram Powder ! (licorice root powder)
Athimaduram is a powerful prophylactic and treatment agent for gastric and duodenal ulcers. It also promotes the healing of ulcers of the stomach and mouth. Athimaduram root is useful for treating cough due to its demulcent and expectorant property. Whether you’re looking to prevent ulcers from forming or help them heal faster, licorice root powder is a great option.
- Athimaduram is also called as Liquorice, Mulaithi or Yashtimadu. Glycyrrhiza is a word derived from the ancient Greek term ‘glykos’, meaning sweet, and ‘rhiza’, meaning root . Glycyrrhiza glabra plays an important part in Ayurveda and Siddha.
- Athimaduram has been used to treat a variety of illnesses for thousands of years. This versatile root can be used as a demulcent to soothe and coat the throat, or as an expectorant to help clear congestion.
- Licorice root is also thought to have liver-protecting properties, making it a valuable herb for those with liver disease.
- Athimaduram is a herbal remedy used for various digestive system complaints including stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic, and ongoing inflammation of the lining of the stomach (chronic gastritis).
- Licorice roots and rhizomes are traditionally used as a remedy for sore throat, bronchitis, cough and infections caused by bacteria or viruses. Licorice is said to have antioxidant, antimicrobial, and antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anticancer and anti-ulcer activity.
- Athimaduram is used as an energy tonic, particularly for the spleen and stomach, and the root is added to many preparations.
- Hair growth stimulation : Athimaduram has a significant hair growth activity and therefore helpful in treatment of various types of Alopecia. Good for Skin and Hair Health
Caution: Can cause water retention and raised blood pressure. Prolonged use should be avoided if you suffer from high blood pressure. Avoid during pregnancy.
Legal Disclaimer: All the products are for personal use and not for resale. The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer https://www.founditgood.com/medical-disclaimer/