Nellikai is well known for its medicinal value and the wide range of health benefits it offers. According to Ayurveda, Nellikai balances all three doshas. Nellikai is used in various classic Ayurvedic preparations such as Chyawanprash and Triphala.
Nellikai is also used traditionally to enhance digestion , treat constipation , reduce fever , purify the blood , reduce cough , alleviate asthma , strengthen the heart , benefit the eyes , stimulate hair growth and enhance intellect.
Nellikai powder can be taken regularly with honey or water. In Indian villages. Nellikai is used to make pickles, chutney and various dishes. Interestingly, Nellikai contains five out of the six tastes. In whatever way it is used, Nellikai gives great health benefits. It is only wise to use Nellilikai in some form daily and enjoy a healthier life.
Benefits of NELLIKAI
- Nellikai is rich in vitamin C, builds up immunity and help restore body’s vitality
- Nellikai helps in preventing common cold and curing many respiratory ailments.
- Nellikai is an effective and safe remedy for hyper-acidity. Natural Antacid.
- Nellikai is a natural remedy for joint pains due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Nellikai is a blood purifier helps flush toxins out of the body.
- Nellikai helps in weight loss.
- Nellikai is good for the eyes, skin and hair.
- Nellikai helps to bring down bad cholesterol, Good for the heart
- Nellikai is rich in fiber
- Nellikai helps relieve constipation
- Nellikai helps to control diabetes.
- Nellikai contains lot of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, rich in iron content.
- Nellikai facilitates absorption of iron in the body and improves hemoglobin level
- Nellikai is an anti bacterial
- Nellikai is a good remedy to treat dandruff and lice problem.
- Nellikai is a rich source of antioxidants
Legal Disclaimer: The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer http://www.founditgood.com/medical-disclaimer/