Among the various herbs that treats and cures liver disease, Keezhanelli (Phyllanthus Nirruri) is considered as one of the most important plant in the Indian Ayurvedic system. Keezhanelli has gained world-wide attention due to its effects against Hepatitis B.
USES OF KEEZHANELLI
- Keezhanelli is an ancient remedy traditonally used for enlargement of liver and spleen, Hepatitis A and B and considered useful in the prevention of Hepatitis C.
- It has proven its efficiency in treating skin disease like psoriasis and scabies.
- The anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, hepatoprotective and anti viral properties makes Keezhanelli invaluable among the medicinal herbs.
- Keezhanelli is also used to treat kidney stones, urinary discharge, bronchitis, anemia, asthma, hiccups, blood disorders and even malaria.
- This valuable herb has diuretic and cell protective properties
- Keezhanelli is used for problems of the stomach, genitourinary system, liver, kidney and spleen.
- Helps tone-up sluggish liver
Keezhanelli is considered as one of the best anti- viral herb used in the treatment of jaundice.(Hepatitis B and A). Supports liver function, digestion, traditional remedy for Stomach pain, excessive body heat, urinary and skin disease.
THE USE IN SIDDHA, TRADITIONAL AND HOME REMEDIES
The curative property of this herb has helped mankind since ages and made it an important part of the Siddha system. The traditional and home remedies also include the use of this herb as an important ingredient.
- For Jaundice: The paste of Keezhanelli powder, onion, turmeric powder and cardamom powder, mixed with buttermilk when taken in the morning empty stomach is said be effective in treating and curing jaundice. The root of the plant when grounded and administered with fresh milk cures jaundice quickly. The juice of this plant is given in doses of 10ml to 20ml two to three times a day.
- Liver & Eye problems: Adding one tea spoon of Keezhanelli powder to warm water and consuming it empty stomach is said to cure liver and eye problems.
- For Ulcers and Wounds: The powder of this plant is made into a paste with gruel water and applied to ulcers and wounds, heals the wounds and ulcers quickly.
- Diabetes: The decoction prepared out of this herb by boiling the plant is said to be very helpful in treating diabetes.
- Skin Diseases: The leaves of this plant when grounded with salt can be applied to cure skin diseases like scabies.
- Other benefits: The juice of this plant is recommended to be taken in doses of 45 to 50 ml early in the morning empty stomach to treat menorrhagia, leucorrhea, gonorrhea and other urinary complaints.
Keezhanelli (Phyllanthus Niruri) is widely used for treating liver ailments such as fatty liver and Hepatitis. The use of this herb is highly recommended in Ayurvedic medicines due to the remarkable effect it has shown over the years.
All the products are for personal use and not for resale.The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration(FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician, or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer http://www.founditgood.com/medical-disclaimer/