Chitarathai powder has been used conventionally both in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine since the very early times. And in Europe since the Middle Ages. It has long been used to relieve stomach ache, treat colds, invigorate the circulatory system, and reduce swelling. Chitharathai is traditionally used as an effective home remedy for cough, sore throat, chest congestion and removing phlegm.
- Helps burn fat and increase digestion.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Chitharathai is said to be effective in treating arthritis.
- The dry root and rhizome have been used for their antioxidant, antidiabetic, antiulcer, antidiarrhea, anti-emetic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory effects.
- The scientific results have provided evidence to support the traditional uses of Chitarathai (A. officinarum) in the treatments of various diseases, as well as to offer new therapeutic possibilities, such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and antimicrobial activities.
- Chitarathai powder contains potent anti-oxidants and other beneficial nutrients that can help you feel your best.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Chitharathai is said to be effective in treating arthritis. Recent studies have also suggested that it may help regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of diabetes in those who are predisposed to it.
Whether you’re looking for an all-natural way to ease cough and congestion, or want to use it as part of an overall wellness routine, Chitarathai Powder is ideal for achieving your goals. Coming from India, the wisdom behind using natural remedies is quite practical. Besides being effective, they are also much safer for us ! We hope you will be happy to try such useful products like Chitarathai Powder by FounditGood.
The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration(FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician, or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer https://www.founditgood.com/medical-disclaimer/