Adathodai (Adhatoda vasica), also known as Malabar nut or Adulsa, is a plant commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine. Some of the potential health benefits of Adhatoda vasica include:
- Respiratory health: Adathodai (Adhatoda vasica), is often used to treat respiratory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, and coughs. It is believed to help open up the airways and improve breathing.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Adathodai (Adhatoda vasica), has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce pain and swelling.
- Antioxidant activity: Adathodai (Adhatoda vasica), contains antioxidants that can help to protect the body against damage from harmful molecules called free radicals.
- Antimicrobial properties: Adathodai (Adhatoda vasica), has been found to have antimicrobial properties and may help to fight off infections caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Cardiovascular health: Adathodai (Adhatoda vasica), may help to improve cardiovascular health by reducing blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Adathodai is a shrub found in most part of the Tamil Nadu. The plant is also used in the treatment of asthma, breathlessness, cough, bronchitis and tuberculosis, joint pain, lumber pain, sprains,eczema, malaria, rheumatism, swellings, as an anti–hyperglycemic, anti–diarrhoeal and anti–convulsant.
Legal Disclaimer: All the products are for personal use and not for resale. The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer https://www.founditgood.com/medical-disclaimer/