Dehydrated Ginger Powder (Zingiber officinale)
With zero artificial colors, taste enhancers, preservatives, soy, and gluten, this miracle spice powder is packed with the essential nutrients of
● Crude fibre
● Fat and ash
● Vitamin C
● Essential minerals: iron, calcium, copper, and magnesium.
Ancient Asian medicine has vehemently spoken about the phenomenal health benefits of this concentrated form of fresh ginger . To name a few:
● Anti-bacterial properties to treat infections, gastric ulcers, and intestinal and colon diseases.
● Antiemetic properties to reduce nausea and vomiting
● Hot and spicy nature that warms the body to treat general weakness.
● Treats constipation.
● Anti-inflammatory properties and immunity booster that treats common cold, cough, headaches, sinusitis, arthritis and rheumatism.
● It is helpful in high blood pressure.
● It helps reduce cholesterol levels.
● Is an essential mood elevator and treats depression.
● Controls diabetes
● Its antioxidant property is great for skin and hair.
● It reduces menstrual cramps.
Dehydrated ginger powder has a daily recommended intake of 250 milligrams to 1 gram. It is not advisable to exceed 4 grams in a day as a supplement.
Its culinary uses are across-the-board:
● Masala chai : add our dehydrated ginger powder along with the other whole spices of cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper to enjoy the rich aroma.
● Beverages like juice, mocktails etc
● Shakes and smoothies ( boosts immunity)
● The baker’s staple: powdered ginger works better than the freshly grated one to maintain the batter consistency. Its concentrated flavor heightens the taste of breads, biscuits, cookies, and puddings.
● Marination: this powder can be sprinkled over roasts and tandooris.
● An essential ingredient in curries, gravies, soups, and dumplings.
● It can be sprinkled over salads, dips, sauces, rolls, and wraps as a seasoning.
Easy to use:
Our ready-to-use product has a shelf life of 12 months if opened and stored in an airtight container. It does not occupy your refrigerator space and is available all year round. So reap the benefits of this zesty powerhouse even when it’s not the season! Worth Trying !