Do you know the amazing benefits of Nilavembu?
Traditional medicine uses plants to heal our body on different levels. Since ancient times Nilavembu (A. paniculata ) has been used as a traditional remedy for treating various ailments in Siddha and Ayurvedic systems of medicine as well as in tribal medicine, Unani, Homeopathy and traditional Chinese medicine.
Nilavembu is considered invaluable for preventing and treating many infectious diseases due to its powerful immune strengthening benefits.
This versatile plant is used for the treatment of diabetes, high blood pressure, ulcer, bronchitis, skin diseases, flatulence, colic, influenza, dysentery, dyspepsia and malaria. Nilavembu also helps to detox pathogenic toxins from the blood, liver and spleen. Nilavembu Powder is mixed with cow or goat’s milk and taken orally to treat diabetes.
Traditional uses of Nilavembu :
- Andrographis or Nilavembu has been extensively used in traditional Indian medicine Ayurveda and Siddha for the treatment of common cold and fever.
- It is considered extremely effective in case of Malaria, Dengue Fever, Chikungunya and swine flu. It is known to stimulate immune system and prepare the body to fight against infections.
- It is considered to be safe for children and is used during cough, common cold, fever and indigestion. It is also used to treat dysentery and intestinal worms in children.
- Nilavembu is a well known for its potent antimicrobial, anti-parasitic and anti fungal properties which makes it useful in the treatment of various diseases caused due to such infections.
- It is also said to be effective in case of skin eruptions like acne, pimples, boils gonorrhea, eczema, scabies etc.
- This herb is known for its extremely bitter taste and works as an amazing antioxidant and blood purifier. This further enhances its effectiveness in the treatment of skin diseases.
- Nilavembu is also used for the treatment of high blood pressure, bronchitis, diabetes, ulcers, Indigestion and flatulence.
- According to ancient Chinese medicine Nilavembu, (Chuanxinlian in Chinese) is cold by nature and is used to remove heat from blood especially from the renal tract.
- The bitter herb is also used for the treatment of Jaundice and various other liver disorders owing to its hepato-protective properties. It is said to repair damaged liver and protects it against toxins.
- Nilavembu is a natural anti-inflammatory useful for treating arthritis and gout.
- Nilavembu extract has been tested in various clinical trials to be used as immune stimulant for upper respiratory tract infection.
- It is also known to be effective in reducing fatigue in patients suffering from multiple sclerosis.
Now that’s an impressive herb! next time when you feel run down and unwell, Maybe it’s time to give Nilavembu Powder a try and get a boost to your immune system. Order Now!
Legal Disclaimer: The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer http://www.founditgood.com/medical-disclaimer/