Nature has given us with many wonderful medicinal herbs which have amazing healing properties and Mudakathan is one of them. Mudakathan powder is a natural herbal supplement used in the traditional Indian medicine system for the treatment of a variety of health problems, including rheumatism, lumbago, cough, nervous diseases, and stiffness of limbs. It is made from the dried leaves of the Cardiospermum halicacabum plant, also known as balloon vine.
– Mudakathan is considered as a very safe herb that can be used even for treating children’s cough & cold.
– It can also be used to treat ear pain, menstrual cramps, general tiredness and sluggishness.
– It has anti-inflammatory properties and is a rich source of antioxidants. It is the best natural remedy for Rheumatoid arthritis and Nervous breakdown.
– It is also found to be effective in treating joint / knee pain and Gout.
– Mudakathan is considered to be a very safe herb that can be used for treating various conditions in children and adults alike. – It has anti-inflammatory properties and is a rich source of antioxidants.
– Mudakathan is also used in hair oils for treating dandruff, alopecia and for darkening hair.
– The leaf and root are used as a remedy for nervous diseases in many countries. *
Mudakathan / Cardiospermum halicacabum is an uncultivated food crop, widely distributed in India and consumed as green leafy vegetable. In Tamil Nadu people even make mudakathan keerai dosai, soup, juice, rasam, kootu, masiyal to get its nutrition health benefit.
The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician, or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer http://www.founditgood.com/medical-disclaimer/