Tulasi, also known as Holy Basil, is a popular herb in Ayurvedic medicine and is said to have a variety of health benefits. Some of the top benefits include:
- Reducing stress and anxiety: Tulsi is believed to have a calming effect on the mind and body, which can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improving respiratory function: The herb is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help clear the respiratory tract and relieve symptoms of conditions such as asthma and bronchitis.
- Enhancing the immune system: Tulsi is said to have immune-boosting properties, which can help protect the body against infections and illnesses.
- Lowering blood sugar levels: Studies have suggested that tulsi may be beneficial in lowering blood sugar levels.
- Anti-cancer properties: Some studies have shown that tulsi may have anti-cancer properties and may help prevent the growth of cancer cells.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Tulsi has anti-inflammatory properties which can help in reducing inflammation and treating conditions like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Protection against kidney damage: Studies have also shown that tulsi may be beneficial in protecting against kidney damage.
Tulasi is used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its wonderful healing properties and most cherished of the many healing and healthy giving herbs. The name ‘Tulsi in Sanskrit means ‘the incomparable one.
Tulasi is a great remedy for respiratory problems, cold, cough, bacterial & viral infections. Tulasi Strengthens Kidney functions, helps control blood sugar, cholesterol & blood pressure. Boosts Immunity, relieves stress and good for the heart. Tulasi is also used for treating various hair and skin disorders.
Tulasi is considered to be an adaptogen, balancing different processes in the body and helps in adapting to stress. Marked by its strong aroma and astringent taste, it is regarded in Ayurveda as a kind of “elixir of life” and believed to promote longevity.
The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer https://founditgood.com/medical-disclaimer/